Friday, November 09, 2012

It Has Been Revealed!

*Allison Harvard.
Photo taken from Tumblr
Hey lovely people out there.  I have a news to share with you, you probably don't really care about it but I want to share it with you anyway =P  The result for my 5th semester in UCSI is out!  That's fast!  Hahahaha, I didn't expect it to go out this soon.  Well, I won't say I passed all subjects with flying colours, but...close enough.  I took 3 subjects last semester (considering it was the short semester), which will be my Minor Instrument 4:  Composition under Ms. Lee Hwa Young, the gorgeous Korean lecturer.  World Music, under Juan Pablo, the always-informative Columbian lecturer and also Music Technology 1, under the always funny Joe Loy.  I must say that I enjoyed all 3 subjects very very much.  I actually wrote something that I always wanted to write for my Minor Instrument, which is a music in Tango style!!  I learned a lot of things about music from other cultures and more stuff than I actually hoped for in World Music, and frankly, what I learned in World Music constantly became the inspiration for my composition throughout last semester.  As for Music Technology 1, no doubt that I actually know how a microphone works and types of microphones and cables!  At least now I know a good position for dynamic mics on the violin and a good position for condenser mics on the violin, not that I don't know about it before, but at least now I understand exactly WHY it is so ^_^  For my Minor Instrument and Music Technology, I managed to score A+, thankfully.  However, I didn't manage to do the same for World Music...but I am not surprised, I did the math and I know I am too far from getting an A.  So, I just did the best that I can and I manage to walk away with a B.  Close enough. Hahahaha.  Well, here I am on my long holiday, next year, my 6th semester will start out of 9 semesters that I need to complete (including internship).  I can't wait to get my degree in Music.  I am still not so sure what to do after I graduate though, my heart kinda wants to further on into Postgraduate programme abroad.  We'll see if I have what it takes to get myself accepted into a music school abroad.  I am not sure where, but I have Australia in mind for now.  

*Allison Harvard
Photo taken from Tumblr
Now, I am not sure if you notice these photos of Allison Harvard here at this moment.  I just feel like putting some of her photos here in the post, I think her beauty is very unique and one of a kind.  If you don't know who she is, you need to watch America's Next Top Model cycle 12 and 17.  She is just adorable and it is too bad she didn't win ANTM because I do believe that she has what it takes to be a Top Model.  It doesn't really matter anymore, the important thing is that she is beautiful and I don't think it is a necessity for her to win ANTM in order to become a Top Model because she is already one even without the "America's Next Top Model" title.  I must say out of all the ANTM cycles that I watched, she is definitely my favourite and I was super disappointed that she didn't win...especially when she entered ANTM for the 2nd time.  Well, I guess it's just not her luck, but I heard she's doing quite well as a model now, and I heard she's even part of a short film, I totally forgot the title, but I bet you can find it if you Google search it.  Well, I gotta go now.  Bye bye~~

*Allison Harvard
Photo taken from Tumblr


No comments: