Thursday, November 08, 2012

Out of the Ordinary

I have the strangest feeling lately.
I am not quite sure what it is.
Or what might have caused it.
Whatever it is...it is quite haunting in my mind.
I just cannot help but to feel a little hollow and empty,
like there is something at this moment in my life that is not right.
I feel like there is something missing in my life,
or probably something big is passing through in my life but I am just too blind to even notice it.
I feel like everyone is moving forward and yet I remain at the same place.
I feel like everyone has a meaning in their life and I am still searching for mine.
I have always feel this way but lately the feeling just got stronger and I don't know what could've triggered it.

Oh, I wonder what could be the reason for this odd feeling.
I hope it will go away for it is making me feel lonelier than before.
I hate it...I really hate it.

*photo taken from Tumblr

No comments: