Sunday, November 25, 2012

Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn (Part 2)

I won't say that I am a fan of this movie.  However, considering that I already watched all the previous Twilight movies, so I thought of closing it up by watching the last one as well.
I must say...in comparison to all the Twilight movies before, this ain't bad at all.
I am trying not to give out any spoilers right now, and I am not sure if it is the same with the book since I don't read the book...but I don't like the ending!!! I felt deceived.
It has a pretty good build up, but the ending just ruined it for me.  If you are like me, those kind of people that when you follow a series of movies like Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, etc, you will expect a super big and memorable ending.  I remembered how my eyes got teary when I watched the last part of Lord of the Rings trilogy, I remembered how I was touched when I read the last book of Harry Potter, the movie didn't give me the same impact...but close enough...and honestly I was hoping for the same from Twilight, even though I am never a fan...and it almost reach there!! Like...almost!! I was at the edge of my seat.....and then....I was like, "what?" =.="

Well, that is my review of this movie, LOL.  I can't tell if the book has the same ending....but if the ending of the movie comes from the book...then, yeah, I will never read the book -_-"

To those who has been following the movie, you should just watch it, get it over with.  Hahaha

*photo taken from Google Image

No comments: