Monday, January 28, 2013

My eBay

Hello again.
I am here to tell you that I am selling some of my novels on eBay.  So far, only within Malaysia, since I never  do this kind of thing before, so better start small and will try to expand once I get use to it.
To those who know me well, will know that I am a book-lover.  I just can't stop buying books.
However, I need some space for all the recent books that I have, it's seriously everywhere, on the bed, on the chair, on the floor, etc.  So, I have made a difficult decision to sell some of my books.  Of course, I will start small, selling only a small number of books first.  To my friends in Malaysia, it'll be awesome if you could take away at least one of the books or spread the words about it.  I put the postage RM4 because I'll be sending it via PosLaju, and not the normal snail mail, and I think it'll cost more than RM4, but I don't really mind coz I really need to make some new space so I can get my room clean up,  I am also thinking of donating some books to charity, will think about it.

If my room is big enough, I could just buy a new bookshelves, but...my room is pretty small.  No space for a new bookshelves.

Well...I hope there will be some buyers.  Click HERE to go to my eBay page ^_^

Wish me luck :-/

No comments: