Sunday, January 20, 2013

NSO & Shop

For the whole week last week I was involve with a classical concert with the National Symphony Orchestra (NSO) at Istana Budaya, we played Rimsky-Korsakov's Capriccio Espagnol, Rachmaninov's Symphony No.2 as well as Chopin's Piano Concerto No.2, with Loo Bang Hean as the soloist.  A really good learning experience.  It was tough, but at the same time very fun to be part of ^_^
Random shots...




Today, after work, I went for a shopping spree by myself.
Yup...I just went shopping...again =_="
CNY sale is everywhere!  But I didn't buy much, I spent most of the money on cat food.
And I bought a Body Shop perfume for my mom since it's her birthday next week.
ALSO, I finally found this book that I've been looking for since last year!!  

for my mom

Cost me less than rm20!!  How cheap is that?

I've been looking for this kind of shoe for so long!

The book that I've been searching for nearly 12 months!

No comments: