Monday, January 14, 2013

She Did It Again...

I just shopped online again, 
guilty as charged >.<

It is just sooOOoo hard to resist.
I just bought a new phone for goodness sake, the only thing I should be doing now is to start saving up again!
*sigh*
Oh well, what's done is done.
I wanna show you what I bought!!

I bought this white printed top with studded collar =P
*photos taken from Fashionvalet.net

AND...I bought this sweater too ^_^
*photos taken from Fashionvalet.net
I bought them at Fashionvalet.net,
there's quite a lot of interesting clothes and accessories there.
The reason why I am feeling so guilty is because...yes, I just spent a fortune on a new phone, and also, I recently bought a dress online...from a website called thepoplook.com, coz it was cheap.
In fact, the dress is cheaper than each of these two items I just bought...even without combining the prices...the dress is still cheaper.  Hahahaha.

But still, as much as I am happy with the purchase...my account is suffering from my shopping habit.
I should donate some of my old clothes now...I've been planning to do that since last year, and so far, I only manage to do that with my shoes...not yet with my clothes.

Well, I gotta go now.
Bye!!

No comments: