Sunday, February 10, 2013

Top Actors in My List

Okay, I wanted to do this for quite sometimes but never got the chance to do it.
So here goes, my list of favourite actors/actresses =P
I know, kinda lame, but I really want to do it for so long!!  LOL
Just play along okay?  I wanted to do top 10, but then it will make such a long post, so I cut it down to top 5.

Top 5 Actors
I can't seem to be able to mix actors and actresses so I put them in two different list =P
1.  Johnny Depp, like...duh?  Not only he is good looking, but he is one versatile actor, very talented indeed, and he is quite an introvert type of person, I like that.
*taken from Tumblr
2.  Nicholas Cage.  I have always enjoy watching his movies.  There is something about Nicholas Cage that really attracts me, I think it's the aura that he brings into his characters.  Wonderful.  He also has some epic face expressions, haha, come on, his face has become one of the famous memes of all time.  Hahahaha.
*taken from Google Image
3.  Hugh Jackman.  I wasn't much of a fan of his before.  Les Miserables definitely change my perception towards him.  Being in Les Miserables challenge every actors' acting skills to a whole new level and the fact that he pulled it off brilliantly is just amazing!  I know he does some theater acting, but I never see his true potential until after I watch Les Miserables.
*taken from Tumblr
4.  John Travolta.  He is just a legend.  I especially love it when he plays the villain.  No one can pull of a villain character like John Travolta.  He is also versatile, but I love him more as the bad guy.  I don't know why.
*taken from Google Image
5.  Colin Firth.  After watching the King's Speech...I love this guy.  Even before King's Speech I always thought of him as among the best British actors, but after King's Speech...I just love this guy.
*taken from Tumblr

Top 5 Actresses,
A little hard for me to choose coz there are just so many.  Please note that I don't really arrange them in order.
1.  Julia Roberts.  Who doesn't love her?  She is sweet, talented actress.
*taken from Tumblr
2.  Reese Whiterspoon.  She is one versatile actress.  She can be a pink blond girl in Legally Blonde, to portraying a real person in Walk the Line.  I've been a fan of hers for a very long time.
*taken from Tumblr
3.  Keira Knightley.  Beautiful woman, talented actress.  I remember watching her for the first time in Pirates of the Caribbean-The Black Pearl.  From that moment, I can tell she has good potential.  After watching Pride and Prejudice, Atonement...it is definitely confirmed that she is a great actress.  Hope to see more of her in the future.
*taken from Tumblr
4.  Anne Hathaway.  She is awesome!!  I never really thought that I will love her so much.  During her times doing movies like The Princess Diaries and such, I never look at her as a great actress.  When I heard she will be in Dark Knight Rises, I seriously doubt that she could pull it off coz I thought that character was too dark for her, but she definitely prove me wrong and I immediately saw potential in her.  After Les Miserables, I swear I will definitely look forward to watch more of her movies in the future!  Amazing transformation.
*taken from Tumblr
5.  Helena Bonham Carter.  Not only is she married to Tim Burton, she is an original actress.  You can't find another actress like her, she is unique.  She is extremely versatile, I mean, seriously, look at all the Tim Burton's movies she acted in, it's different every time.  You can hate her so much in Harry Potter, and you can respect her very much in the King's Speech.  She is her own style of actress, she is amazing.
*taken from Tumblr

There are definitely more talented actors and actresses out there, but this is definitely at the top of my mind right now =P

No comments: