Saturday, March 23, 2013

Creativity+Talents=Awesomeness.

Can you believe it?  I haven't update my blog for nearly a month.
I have been terribly busy with many things.  Not that I don't want to update earlier, just that there's so many things going on that I don't know what to update about =.="

However, this is not going to be a long post, coz I don't have enough time to be talking non-stop about 10 different things.
So, I just wanna go ahead and share to you some videos...that are just truly amazing.
Creative people are amazing...HOWEVER, when you come across someone who is both creative and talented?  THAT is going to be epic.
Have you heard of Jon Cozart?  Or watch his videos?  His nickname is Paint.  He is truly amazing, I watched his videos...and not only is he funny, but he can sing very well...really good with video editing.  He is just talented, let me just show two of his videos that I really love just to show you what I mean.
Please watch it, ok?  It'll be totally worth it ^_^
Please note that this is only one person, not two.


And this an earlier video of him...still, only one person.  Not two.


So, what do you think?

No comments: