Monday, June 03, 2013

I'm Back!!

Gosh, I have been so busy lately that I didn't manage to actually update my blog.
As a matter of fact, I need to leave for rehearsal in 15 minutes and I haven't even begin to get myself ready, so this is an extreme quickie.
I just got back from a gig at Singapore yesterday.
It was a fruitful journey as I manage to buy a lot of things that I need.
Yes, I spent a lot...I've never spend this much before in my life, but it is for things that I need and have been looking for forever.
I got myself a new violin case, my budget was below than rm1k, and it just happen that I came across a Bam brand new model that cost SD331...that is less than RM1k, so I just could not let it go, so I bought it.
I rehaired my bow...spent SD150 on it and it is extremely good. I am super satisfied.
I bought a new music stand...coz I have been using the same music stand to practice at home for more than 10 years, and it can no longer keep my scores in place.  I have two stands, one for gig, one for practice...I am in need of a practice stand ^_^
I finally got the score for Tartini's Devil's Trill Sonata...awesome.
I bought some stuff at Hard Rock coz I love to collect Hard Rock t-shirts and pins.
I bought a perfume for Thairy, some other souvenirs....some stuff for myself...and that's about it.
Owh, and I met LiuYi, nice meeting you!!!

I haven't even start talking about the gig...hahaha, but no time.  So I will just post some pictures!





No comments: