Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Another Young Talented Soul Left Us Early

A few days ago, on July 13, a terrible news reach my ears.
Cory Monteith, who starred in Glee as Finn Hudson, passed away due to overdose of heroin and alcohol.


It's tragic because I love Glee a lot and I don't know what will happen to the show now.
I hope the writers will at least tribute one episode in his honor.
Also, I feel extremely sorry for Lea Michele.  I learned that they were to be married in a couple of weeks, such tragic for this happen at this moment.  She must be going through excruciating pain right now and I bet the press won't do her any good.  I hope her friends and family will be there for her and support her till the end.

Another talented person gone at a young age due to OD.
I really hope this can be a lesson to young lads out there to always remember that drugs and alcohol doesn't make your problems go away.  Please control yourselves and choose a healthier path.

No comments: