Wednesday, August 07, 2013

The Brighter Side

In my previous post I talked mostly on the negative side, so I decided to write another post on the good stuff.
Before I do so, I want to wish all Muslims a wonderful Eid Mubarak.  May you and your family be blessed and happy holiday to all the non-Muslims and be happy and stay safe ^_^

Now, back to the post.
I had my 5th Jury, which is also my 2nd Jury to the end.  I was accompanied by Misa Yamamoto, a brilliant accompanist, I felt very comfortable playing music with her :)
Even though I had challenges with people, that doesn't mean I don't have any fun moments with anyone.

It was good working with these people.

Here's a video to our performance, if you're interested to watch :)

Then there are also some other good people around...


So yeah...it has been challenging...but at the same time, not all that bad.

That is all from me for now.
Again, Happy Eid and Happy Holiday to all ^_^♥

No comments: