Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Dear Tom,

I got a special visit a few days ago from Tom, all the way from Brunei.
He came with his brother and friend to watch All American Reject performed at the International Circuit Sepang in conjunction with Arthur's Day...something to do with Guinness.
I took them out the next day for as much as I can to make their trip here worthwhile.  Hopefully they enjoyed their trip as much as I enjoyed having them around.
They were a very fun company, constantly making me laughed until I cried.  I like them a lot.
Now that they went back, I found it difficult to get back to the pace of my life.
As a matter of fact, I've been having difficult time getting back to reality ever since ARSO ended this year in Brunei, I never thought that Brunei can give me such wonderful memories.

Tom, I hope to see you again very soon in the future.
Hopefully our paths in life will find their way to each other again.
I love all the time we spent together, 
it was hard for me to say goodbye because I don't know when I can see you again, but I believe that we will see each other again some time in the future.
I want to thank you for the necklace that you gave me, 
it means a lot and carries some sentimental values to me.  I will keep it for as long as life allows me to.
Thank you ^_^

I'm not good with words for I am no poet,
so this is the best that I can say to you in this little post of my humble blog.
Until we meet again, take care...and be happy.


:)

No comments: