Monday, November 04, 2013

rest in peace my little princess...

You never truly realize how close life and death is until you lost someone that you love dearly.
Two days ago, life was pretty ordinary for me...
Gave my cat their year-end bath...played with them...laughed at their silliness...getting annoyed at them during dinner for being so noisy and impatient...nothing out of the ordinary.
I love cats so much, especially my cat...and especially my golden babies...Junior, Tomato and Nala.
They are sisters, Tomato of a different mother, but they grew up together like sisters.
These three mischievous little angels always make me happy.
They just turned one last September, I'm so happy to have them for a year that I can't wait to see them reach their second birthday.
However, life has always manage to surprise any human beings that ever walked the earth.
As I mentioned earlier, everything was fine two days ago...when I woke up the next day, which is yesterday...as I ate my breakfast and about to leave to work in smile...my mom called me and said;
 "Tomato is dead"

The next second that came after that sentence was probably among the longest second in my life, I felt like the time stopped moving...
I mean...how can that be?  What went wrong?  She was happy the day before...she ate just fine, she played like she always has everyday, she didn't show any sign of sickness, she was healthy......what went wrong?
I went out...and saw her lifeless body......it felt like "Life" took a long dagger and tore half of my heart out when I saw her lifeless body at that time...I patted her dead body with hopes that she will wake up if I touch her...she has always been my little princess...
Ever since she was a baby...she always love to climb and sit on my lap...she did that even on the very last day I saw her alive...
If I pretend to ignore her, she will climb my back and bite my hair to get my attention...she's not very social, she's only friendly with me.  Every time I'm depressed she will sit on my lap, purr and look at me with the cutest face that will put a smile on my face...she's Junior and Nala's best friend as well...

Now who will come and sit on my lap when I'm depressed?
Who will climb and bite my hair just to get my attention?
Who will keep Junior and Nala company?  Both of those girls don't get along very well without Tomato...
Junior looked very sad yesterday...I can see sadness in her eyes...like she wonders where is her little sister...

I miss you Tomato.
I know you are in a better place now...
But I'm just not ready for you to leave me...
You're my best friend...I'm not ready to let you go...

I'm sorry baby...I feel like I have failed to protect you...
Please forgive me :(

Rest in peace Tomato...be nice to the angels in heaven...

Life will be so different without you...my little princess...my best friend...
Tomato (September 2012-November 2013)

No comments: