Monday, December 16, 2013

Long Time No See...

Hi everyone!  It's been awhile, ain't it?
Well, a lot of things to say that I don't know how to write it out.

First thing first, I completed my internship! *yaayy*  I submitted my internship report to UCSI today.  Hopefully I will get good result coz I really need to boost up my CGPA.
Another major thing that happened was...I got me-self a new Macbook Air!!  After 2-3 years worth of sweat, pain and tears...I finally got one 100% with my own money from gigs and teaching.  I am so proud of myself and very thankful to be able to do so while still studying.
First photo of me from my Macbook which arrived 13/12/2013 (Friday)

teehee...I was watching ANTM 2.0 at that time.  LOL
I want to update more, but I want to put it them in their own post, so...I will do so one at a time, I hope.  I'm pretty busy this month, so I hope I can find the time.  Some of the things I want to talk about will be Thairy's showcase, The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug that I watched Gold Class!!  My internship with the NSO, MPYO concert that will take place tomorrow, etc.  So, stay tuned for more.  I might update later if I got an idea what to write ^_^

See ya!!

No comments: