Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Positivity

Hi.  For the past three days (including today), I've been posting images of "Life's Little Joy" to this blog, my Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram and Moments (from WeChat).  I did this mainly because I feel like we have been focusing too much on what we don't have rather than being grateful for what we have.  I guess one of the reason for this is that I am tired of being and feeling negative towards my life, it is time to get rid of all this negative energy and move on to a more positive me.   I am focusing my thoughts on the life that I want it to be and I am going to keep a positive mind about it every step of the way.  For someone who has been negative for so long, there might a little hiccups here and there once in awhile, but I know with consistency, it can become a new habit in my life.

So, I want to spread some positivity by making people appreciate the little things in their life and so I came up with this idea of "Life's Little Joy."  Got the inspiration from "Just Little Things."  I will try my best to post it once a day, during a busier day maybe once in two days but I will do it regularly.  We are heading into 2014 and I want to start it with a lot of positive energy.  I still believe in love, and I know what I want and I believe with all my heart that I will get there.

So, since this is the last day of 2013, which is also the year of the Snake, which is also my year ^_^  Farewell, Snake of 2013.  As to Horse of 2014, I'll see you real soon =)


*taken from Tumblr

No comments: