Friday, January 17, 2014

That Funny Feeling...

It is funny to think that when you don't have someone that you really care about with you, you ended up missing this person even more than usual.  I guess all those sayings that tell us to appreciate the people that we care about are indeed very true.  I don't regret anything, of course, if I am given the chance to turn back time to make things better, I will.  However, I don't regret where I am now.  I have my mistakes, I regretted a lot of things...but those are who I was, not who I am.  The person that I was in 2013 is no longer in 2014.  I have grown into a much better human being.

taken from Tumblr
It is funny to think about all the things that you have done in the past, and where it leads you now.   All the mistakes, the joy and the fears...it all leads you to where you are now.  Do you regret where you are now?  Personally, there is one moment in my life where I wish I could rewind back the time and just make my life perfect.  The more I think about that, the more I felt like I was an idiot for wanting to do that.  Of course, there is always a temptation to think about it, but, if I turn back the time and undo all the mistakes that I have done, then I will not have all the great things that I have now.  I will not become as wise as I am today.  I become who I am today from the experience in my life and by learning from all my mistakes.  I am still learning, and always improving myself as a person as well as a Muslim.  I am heading towards the life that I want, I believe that with all my heart.  Regardless of the obstacles that are coming my way, I am going to overcome it all because I am a survivor, a fighter and I am going to succeed in my life.  I believe that.

taken from Tumblr
It is funny how absolutely unselfish you become when you truly love someone.  How you are willing to put his/her happiness before your own.  How you love them so much that you don't have to be physically there beside him/her to show your support, you don't mind standing in the dark...smiling with him/her when he/she is happy, crying with him/her when he/she is sad and pray for him/her when he/she falls down and need to get back on his/her feet.  You just love him/her so much that you can find happiness through their happiness, even though you are not part of it.  Even though you wish you are part of all his/her happiness...but you just want him/her to be happy, even if that does not include you.  You just believe with your heart that he/she is your true love and soulmate that it does not matter how long it will take, the two of you will be together, and share your happily ever after.  As sad as that sounds...but you just live with it anyway.  Funny...don't you think so?

taken from Tumblr

No comments: