Sunday, March 30, 2014

Life as a Musician

*credits to Classical Music Asia for the photo
Love what you do and do what you love.  This is a great motto to have in your life.  Mostly, that is the life of musicians.  We don't choose to be a musician to become millionaires.  We chose this life because of our passion and love for the arts.  There is nothing wrong with that at all.  We are fun people, and sensitive to life too!  Hahaha, that's because we express a lot when we play, so don't take things too personally if we are a little sensitive every now and then.  It's part of the job and I personally love it because the more sensitive I am towards life, the more I am able to see the beauty in life and just appreciate it.

*credits to Classical Music Asia for the photo
I know I am not the best violinist out there, but I enjoy playing the violin.  Not to forget I enjoy creating music of my own as well.  I am more passionate about playing chamber music as well as orchestra.  These two aspects of performing are definitely my forte in Violin Performance.  I am not much of a soloist, and might be reluctant to perform solo once in awhile, but I always look forward for some chamber and orchestra music.  It's so much fun, and it is more interesting to be in a group of equal importance.  I love it!

*credits to Classical Music Asia for the photo
Also, I love the craziness of musicians.  We are crazy in our own unique ways that only us can relate to.  We are imaginative bunch of people who can make fun of every aspect in life and be serious with them at the same time.  I know it sounds like a common thing that everyone do, but it is the way we interact and have fun with each other that makes our community so special ^_^

No comments: