Saturday, March 29, 2014

Life's Little Joy


When you get to say:  "Isn't she beautiful?  That's my girlfriend/wife over there" or "Did you see how great he was?  That's my son!" or any of those sort of things.  Where you are just happy with what the person that matters in your life did that you just want the whole world to know about it.  Maybe sometimes people mistook it for arrogance...but who cares what they think?  It makes you happy, right?  It makes you feel good, right?  I have this feeling yesterday.  "That's my love over there on that stage, you are amazing, I'm so lucky to have known you."  That was my thought, even though I didn't announce it to the world...but it made me happy nonetheless...so happy, that I cried when I was driving back home.  Appreciate life and the people that matters to you :)

No comments: