Sunday, April 06, 2014

[Review] Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Last Tuesday, which was April Fool's day, I had such a long gap between classes, so I went to Mid Valley by myself to watch Captain America: The Winter Soldier.  I have to admit, I'm not a huge of fan of Captain America, I mean, I barely remember the first one.  Even when I watched Avengers, I barely pay any attention to him.  I wasn't really planning to watch this movie, the only reason I watched it was because I needed to kill lots of time and the showtime for this movie was perfect.  So, I guess the universe just wants me to watch it.  Hahahaha.  So there I was sitting in the comfortable seat of Golden Screen Cinema at Mid Valley, taking the leap of faith to watch a movie that I never really plan to watch in the first place.  Guess what?  I'm really glad I watched this move because turns out....it is actually really good.

I will try not to put in any spoilers in case there are those who are planning to watch the movie soon.  All I can say is that I love the action, love the story line as well.  I also love how this one relates to both the first Captain America and Avengers.  It explains a lot of things, and this movie actually gives a good platform on what to expect in the next Avengers or Captain America.  So, if you have been following all the Marvel studio movies, then you should definitely watch this one as well.  It's awesome ^_^

Since I said I won't put any spoilers, I can't write too long.  Hahahaha.  Watch it!

*picture taken from Google Image

No comments: