Saturday, May 24, 2014

Life's Little Joy


We all grow up with Disney classics.  I'm sure you must have at least watched ONE Disney classics before.  I'm sure you can recognize some of these:  Be...Our...Guest!!  Hakunamatata.  I give myself good advice, but I seldom follows it.  I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.  Those poor unfortunate souls!  Who is that girl I see, staring straight, back at me.  Under the sea!!  Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.  When you wish upon the star, makes no difference who you are...

Should I continue?

High-Ho...High-Ho....

I should stop, right?

Everybody wants to be a cat....  We are Siamese if you please, we are Siamese if you don't please...

Okay...maybe I should stop...

Someday my prince will come...

OKAY!!  I SHOULD STOP NOW!!

AAAAAAAAASAMAIYAAAAAA (Lion King opening theme)

STOP WANI!  STOP!!

Arabian niiiIIIgghtttTTT!!!

Ok...BYE!!

2 comments:

Marlou said...

Hey.
I just found your blog and I really like you’re thinking. It is funny and girly. It is important to remember life’s little joy!
I love Disney too, and it is something I am not ready to let go of that universe yet. I cannot deny that I every time a Disney movie on TV do I need to watch it!
Have a nice Sunday!
Disney love from Marlou

Ps. I myself just started writing a blog, you have some tips for how to make the good and interesting?

Wani said...

Hi Marlou! Thanks. It is important to appreciate the little things that makes us happy ^_^

Well, I don't really have much tips to give, I mean, I am not a famous blogger or anything. In my opinion, just understand what kind of blog you are writing, is it totally your daily life? Or focus on certain topic like fashion, movies or music? Know that, and I think you will know what to do from there ;) Good luck!