Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Hello from NYC!

Hello lovely people of the world!

I am currently updating my blog from New York.  I reached here yesterday, after more than 20 hours journey from Kuala Lumpur.  I'm so happy to be here, it's a great place.  I am here for a Film Scoring Workshop at NYU.  I'll be here until end of next week.  It is not only my first time in the U.S, it is also my first time travelling this far...alone.  I never thought I will do it, never thought I could do it, but I did.  It makes me feel good.  Now I know, I can take care of myself.  Hahaha.

I arrived in the afternoon yesterday, instead of taking a cab, I decided to use other public transportation, which was subway.  Damn, it's so tiring...because I was dragging my 20kg luggage with me, up and down the stairs.  If it's not for that big and heavy bag, I would've enjoyed the journey.  I was at Grand Central Terminal, I saw the Empire State Building...it was lovely.  Honestly, I thought I will never get to see this city with my own eyes...I thought movies and pictures are as close I will ever get to this city.  Life works in such interesting way, don't you think so?

Well, I don't know what else to write, my program officially starts tomorrow.  I am still waiting for my roommates to come in.  Will update more from time to time.  See ya~


I took these pictures yesterday when I was walking around Washington Square Park ^_^



No comments: