Monday, August 18, 2014

17082014

Not many things happened yesterday, but, enough to make it a memorable day.  First, I went to Shah Alam.  I went there to donate some of my old clothes, bags and shoes in conjunction for a charity project.


It's for a good cause, I have a lot of clothes that I don't wear anymore, and there are people out there that is less privileged than me.  So, I thought, why not give something back to those who are in need of help.  If you are interested in contribute something to this project, you can always refer to details in the picture above :)

After my trip to Shah Alam, I made my way to Putrajaya for Abang Bal's wedding reception.  I performed for his wedding together with the KL Chamber Group.  The wedding took place in Dewan Seri Endon, Puspanitapuri.  The hall was lovely, the food was great.  It was definitely nice to meet some old friends during my studies in UiTM.





I am happy for both Abg Bal and Asya and hopefully marriage life will bring them joy and the greatest happiness they can ever wish for.  I wish the both of you joy and success for your future.  Have a great and happy life together ^_^

No comments: