Sunday, August 24, 2014

What I have to say about....Lucy

I had a movie day today.  A date...with non other than...myself!! Who else can I watch movies with but myself?  Come to think of it, I don't even remember when was the last time I watch a movie with someone...owh wait, I remember, back in New York, I watched X-Men with some of my friends there.  Well, that's good to know, that was not long ago...only last June.  Anyway, let's get back to today.  I watched Lucy.  My God, I must rant for awhile.  I sat beside the most annoying guy.  He talks THROUGHOUT the movie.  It was so annoying.  I can't believe I paid RM14 to listen to his annoying commentaries.  *ughh*  not a very nice movie experience.  Back to the movie now.  Lucy, what can I say about it.  I think it's quite simple and straightforward.  I didn't have any expectation before I watch this movie because I didn't know what to expect.  However, after I watched it, I didn't hate it, I don't think it's bad.  BUT, I was not wow-ed by it either.  So, I'm not even sure what to say really.  I don't want to spoil anything, which limits to the amount of thing that I can say, but I heard people saying they hate the ending.  Well, I don't really hate the ending, I mean...it was okay.  See, I don't have much to say.  LOL.  I am pretty neutral for this one.  Would I recommend it?  Sure, why not.  It's not bad.  If I am to rate it from 1 to 10 with 10 being the best.  I would say....5.5/10.  Not too bad, right?  Hahaha.

*taken from Google Image



No comments: