Friday, September 19, 2014

Brain or Heart?

I always tell myself that I have the power to control my future, or to make the right decisions.  However, I must say that those are easy as long as the logic of your brain and the desire of your heart are on the same page with each other.  When your brain says "No" and your heart says "Yes" that is when making a decision is the hardest thing ever.  I can't really tell you what is it that seems to bother me.  I'm just not comfortable talking about it when I, myself, not sure what to do while my brain and heart are still arguing with each other.  Personally, I don't think it's anything serious, I don't think it should even be this complicated, but then again, we tend to complicate even the simplest things just because our heart desires something, but our brain is telling us that it is not a wise thing to do or talk about.  You ended up going back and forth on it.  Let's just say this has been bothering me since last week.  Well, "bother" seems to be such a strong word to use at the moment...more like "curious."  Makes me feel rather silly, really, because I don't even know how I feel on this matter, I'm just curious.  I guess, it is because I don't know what to feel about it that is bugging me.  I guess, I will only know what to feel about it when my questions are answered, but, like I said earlier, I'm just not in the favour of asking or talking about it to people.  Maybe this is one of those things that will unfold by itself, so instead of going crazy about it, I should just wait and see it unfolds in front of me.  In the meantime, maybe I should just figure out how to tone down the flame of my curiosity.  I should meditate more.  Hahaha.

*Taken from Tumblr

No comments: