Friday, October 17, 2014

Life's Little Joy


Not only donating for charity is a good thing to do for other people, it is also a great way to make yourself feel good.  I don't know about you, but to be able to help those in need, makes me feel good about myself.  To know that I can afford to start giving, and make other people happy...is just a great feeling.  It doesn't have to be in a form of money, you can donate old clothes, or food, or even donating blood!  Whatever it is that you donate, as long as you are sincere in doing it, then I'm sure it will make you feel good.  The more you give, the more you get back in return, it might not be in a materialistic form, but if you open your eyes, then I'm sure you will be able to see it.  Maybe you will be happier, or more peaceful, or people will help you more when you need help, and so much more!  So, don't just expect to receive, start giving as well!  The world needs more love, so let us spread some love around through giving :)

No comments: