Sunday, November 16, 2014

Big Hero 6

Had another movie session today.  There are way too many movies that I'm interested to watch at the moment that I can't really decide or prioritise.  Within this month alone, I am probably still wanting to watch at least 5 more movies.  I don't think I will get to watch all of it because (a) not enough time to do so and (b) too much money required :(  Anyway, getting back to the real purpose of this post.  Big Hero 6!  I watched this today.  From the moment I watched the trailer, I knew this movie will be a heart-warming one.  I was right.  However, the plot is quite predictable.  How predictable?  Lets just say, in less than half way through the movie, I already predicted how the plot will unfold...and guess what?  My prediction was spot on.  From the villain, to the purpose of the villain doing what he's doing, to the ending...it was as I predicted.  Haha, and lets just say, I managed to come up with two or three more plot twist in my head just in case the movie gave an unexpected plot twist.  That didn't happen, it went by quite as I originally predicted.  I am always in favour of a plot twist, especially those that I don't expect.  So, I will not say Big Hero 6 to be an epic animation...BUT, I will say this is a fun movie nonetheless.  If you are looking for a heart-warming and fun movie, then this is the movie for you.  It's adorable, it's funny, and it has some good values in it as well.  I would say good for people of all ages...but might not be entertaining for all kind of people.  Hahaha, for those with twisted mind or into darker plot, then you won't be getting that in this movie.  It is quite simple and straightforward, but fun.  I enjoyed it, and I did laughed out loud in the cinema despite watching it alone.  I really have nothing much to say about it, it is a fun movie, but not an epic one for my taste.  However, I still enjoyed it.  Had some good laugh watching it  :)  If I am to rate this movie between 1 to 10 with 10 being the best, I will give this movie 6/10 ^_^

*picture taken from Google Image

No comments: