Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A New Arrangement!

Hi!  As most of you know (I think...), I am a musician, I compose and arrange music besides playing the violin.  I arranged a lot of music for my string quartet Strings Attached but rarely got the chance to record them.  Well, about two weeks ago, we recorded four songs, in which three of them are my arrangements *tears of joy*

I can't really upload all three of them at once since I don't have enough time (or skills) to edit those videos in the speed of light.  So, I will gradually upload them up to my Youtube Channel.  Do give it a thumbs up, and share it with your friends if you enjoy them ^_^  Thanks in advance!

One video that I already edited and uploaded was a song by the legendary P. Ramlee, called Merpati Dua Sejoli.  Among all of his songs, this is among the special one for me because of its structure.  It's a Malay song with a little bit of classical waltz feel to it.  I had fun arranging it for string quartet.  I hope you will enjoy listening to it.

Not to forget, a special thanks to my friends:  Po Ann, Ayeshah and Sophia :)

Do watch it!  And also, give it a thumbs up!  Let me know what you think of it, you can comment at the video in Youtube.

Again, thanks in advance for your time.

Love ya~


No comments: