Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb

Today, I watched Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb.  I must say, it is quite an emotional one, mainly because it is like a farewell to Robin Williams.  The movie itself is simple, it is not that long too.  Which is not a bad thing, because it doesn't complicate the storyline and quite straight to the point.  I enjoyed all of the Night at the Museum movies, and to see it came to this, was amazing, heartwarming and sentimental all at once.  Will I recommend this movie for people to watch?  Yes, but it will be so much better if you've watched the first two movies.  You will understand the movie even if you haven't watch the previous two films, but for the sake of understanding how characters developed to the third movie, I think it is best to watch the first two films.  It will leave you with a better feeling too if you watched this third part of Night of the Museum after watching the first two.  This is among the very few movies that have sequels that I enjoy.  I never get bored watching Night at the Museum, I won't say it is epic, but it is something that I can just watch over and over.  These movies make me laugh and cheer me up :)  If I am to rate this movie from 1 to 10 with 10 being the best, I will give this movie an 8 ^_^  This, also marks the very last movie I watch in the cinema for 2014 :')

*picture taken from Google Image

1 comment:

Cassandra Hawkins-Wilson said...

Thanks for sharing. I am looking forward to watching it with my children.