Monday, January 05, 2015

A Cover

Hey everyone!  Welcome to 2015!  This is officially my first post of the year :)  How's the new year been treating you so far?  Hopefully with promising hopes ^_^  Anyway, in my previous post, I posted an arrangement for string quartet that I did, we recorded a Malay song by P.Ramlee, called Merpati Dua Sejoli.  Besides that, we also recorded A Thousand Years by Christina Perri, also my arrangement for string quartet.  So, in this post, I will be putting the video of A Thousand Years cover that we recorded.  Hopefully you will enjoy.  Do give it a thumbs up if you like it.  Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more in the future, I don't post every day, only when I have materials to share.  So, I won't be flooding your Youtube home page.  Hahaha.  Anyway, this is the video:


Special thanks to my friends from Strings Attached quartet.  We are doing pretty good so far, has been getting some calls.  Absolutely grateful for that, hopefully it will continue to be this way ^_^  Thanks again for your time in reading this post, as well as listening to the video.  Do let me know what you think of it.  Thanks again!  Have a great day ahead!

No comments: