Wednesday, March 04, 2015

#DearMe

Hi lovely people!  Just to update you from my previous post, I am still doing the "30 Days of Not Opening Any Online Shopping Website" challenge, in order to have more self-control over my tendency to overspend.  Good news, I'm doing good.  Today is Day 7, and I'm still going strong, still hanging in there.  Hahaha, do I want to open any websites to shop?  Sometimes, but so far, I manage to control myself.  Okay, putting that aside, lets get to the real stuff.

Right now in Youtube, there's this trend of #DearMe.  Where you post a message to your younger self.  Meaning, if you can talk to your younger self, what will you say?  I saw some videos, some are funny, and some are inspiring.  I think this is in conjunction with International Women's Day.  To follow the trend, I did one as well.  Just a simple one, I'm not much of a recording myself talk kind of person.  So, here is the video:


What do you think?  If you want to give the video a thumbs up, I will appreciate it very much ^_^  Also, sorry that my room is a mess...and yes, I was in my pyjamas when I recorded this.  Hahahahaha.  #YOLO.  If you can talk to your younger self, what will you say?

Well, that is all I have to say for now.  Until next time.  See ya!


No comments: