Friday, May 15, 2015

Pitch Perfect 2

I had a movie marathon session yesterday at the cinema, and this will be the first review out of two movies that I watched yesterday.  I watched Pitch Perfect 2, and I have to confess that I know I've seen the first movie before but I completely forgot what it was about.  I went to watch the sequel anyway because I heard Pentatonix will be featured in this, and I always like to watch Pentatonix-style acapella group perform.  I must say, apart from all the cool arrangements of all the acapella groups, I wasn't really impress by the movie.  Some of the humours were funny, and others just pretty lame, or felt like trying too hard to be funny but failed miserably.  OR, maybe it's just not my kind of humour.  Even the plot, I didn't see anything special with it, sometimes felt like I'm watching a college version High School Musical or something.  Honestly, I don't even have much to say because it really didn't give me anything.  All I can say is that whoever did the arrangements for all the songs that they sing, a very good job to you and your team.  It was very nice to see some creative arrangements for acapella group.  Other than that, I think this movie got nothing special to me.  Lack of creativity in the plot, but very creative arrangement *thumbs up*

If I am to rate this movie from 1 to 10 with 10 being the best, I give the movie a 5, mainly because of all the song arrangements.  Will I recommend it?  Well, up to you, if this is your kind of movie, then go for it ^_^

*photo taken from Google Image

No comments: