Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Another attempt writing for Moving Pictures ^_^

Hello gorgeous people of the world!  Thanks for reading this post ^_^  Today, I just uploaded a new video to my Youtube channel.  I made an attempt to write for an existing movie trailer.  It's a movie that everyone knows, Transformers:  Dark of the Moon.  In the video, I mistakenly said it's the latest Transformers series, and I was wrong, so I'm sorry for that mistake.  I've never write for trailers before, and I don't really know how to do it in a way that can help sell the movie.  That what makes movie trailers different from scoring for the scenes in the movie.  Music for movie trailers suppose to contribute in promoting the movie and get people to watch it.  In other words, the music must be good enough to sell the movie.  So, I don't know if I did a good job at it, it's my first attempt, an interesting one I must add.  Definitely something I will want to improve on ^_^  Finally, I do hope you will give some time to watch it, and probably let me know what you think?  Thanks so much in advance.  


Give this video a thumbs up if you like, subscribe to my Youtube channel if you want to see more stuff from me, haha.  That's it from me.  Take care people!  Have a good week ahead!!  And since it's December, I can definitely feel the Christmas vibe everywhere.  Which will also lead to another personal project of mine to my Youtube channel.  Stay tuned for that.  Ok, gotta go.  Bye!

*image taken from Tumblr




No comments: