Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Forgive Me Post :-/

First of all, before I say anything else, I would like to apologize to this blog and those who read this blog, if there is any, for abandoning Wani's World for over two months.  I was caught up with a lot of things, especially in February that I just couldn't find the time to update anything.  I watched Deadpool and I didn't even write anything about that.  I feel horrible for not writing anything about it, now it just seems a little too outdated to be writing any reviews on it.

sorry everyone :-/
So, what happened in my life so far until I can't find any time to update my blog you ask?  Well, way too many to even mention.  In February alone...I made three bloody trips to London.  One is for a competition, the second one for a trip, and I watched Wicked the Musical, which was amazing!  And the third one was for a completely stupid reason that I just rather not get into it.  At least not in this post.  Maybe some other time.

At the moment, I am one of the musician for an opera production of Marriage of Figaro.  An opera buffa by Mozart.  The rehearsals are quite exhausting.  I mean, it is a long opera after all.  This opera is the last project I'm involve with for this term.  Can you believe it?  Another term coming to an end.  How time just flies.

One of the reason why I make myself write something in this blog tonight because yesterday, March 15th, marked the 6th month of my stay here in Cardiff.  Which means I'm already halfway through my first year here in UK.  How amazing is that?  It didn't feel like 6 months at all, feels shorter than that.  The experience so far is definitely amazing, I'm still not a fan of the cold weather.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not a huge fan of Malaysian heat either.  Just that I grew up around Malaysian heat, so I guess I know how to tolerate warmer climate better than cold.  Technically it is not as cold as January and February, but it's still a little too cold for me.

I don't really have much to write about, it's more like I have so much things I can talk about until I have nothing to talk about.  I know it doesn't make any sense, but that's just how I feel.  I'm going on a North of Wales trip at the end of March during Easter break.  Definitely looking forward to that ^_^  To be surrounded by nature, breathtaking view, it'll be amazing.  I can hardly wait.

Also, I got a new niece.  Just a few hours ago, my brother and his wife welcomed a new daughter into their family.  End of last year, my eldest sister welcomed a son.  So, I have a nephew and a niece that I have yet to meet.  I'll be seeing them one day, probably next year, but will definitely see them one day.  

Other than that, on a more personal side of life, everything is still the same.  I'm still single and I'm not even upset about that.  I won't say I despise relationship, but I definitely ain't looking for one, nor do I feel depressed for not being in one.  I'm just in a place where I am happy just where I am and I will just go with the flow.  A lot of my friends are either getting married or welcoming a child into their new family.  Congratulations to all of you and I hope more happiness will come your way.

I think that is it from me for now, I will definitely try to do a better job at updating my blog.  I will try my best.  Until then, take care.  Toodles~

*image taken from Tumblr

No comments: