Sunday, July 03, 2016

Ice Age: Collision Course

Hello everybody :)  I had a pre-Eid movie session just now.  Went to watch Ice Age: Collision Course.  So far, Ice Age movies have been among the few movie franchise that I actually enjoyed all the sequels.  I admit, with every sequel I do get a little anxious of it not being at par with the others.  I won't say that Collision Course is bad or anything, it's pretty enjoyable, but I don't think it's the best out of all of the Ice Age movies.  I still feel like it should've ended after the 4th one, which was the Continental Drift if I'm not mistaken?  I mean, we still see all the familiar characters, but somehow I'm not feeling any continuity from the previous one.  It just feels a little off.  There are still a lot of funny bits throughout, but at the same time a little trying too hard that it's just becomes slightly on a too ridiculous side.  All of the previous movies are ridiculous too, but this one just a little trying too hard kind of ridiculous, really hard for me to explain it.  Hahahaha.  However, it is not bad, I still think it is enjoyable, maybe not as enjoyable as the previous ones, but was acceptable nonetheless.  

I don't really have a lot to say because I can't say much without giving spoilers, so all I can say is that it's funny, but not as good as the previous ones, mainly because I just don't feel enough continuity from the previous ones.  Which is too bad, because I do think it could've been a really good one.  Especially if this is the last one.  If I am to rate this movie from 1 to 10 with 10 being the best, I will give it 5.5/10 ^_^ Have a nice day folks.  Toodles~

*image taken from Google Image

No comments: